That’s a bold statement, but true.
Do you feel like you’re leaving money on the table by taking 3 steps forward and two steps back each release?
Fortune 1000s, in particular, can easily lose a $1 million in SEO revenue per major release, by taking 1-3 steps forward in some aspects of SEO, but taking 1-2 (or worse 3) steps backward because of SEO mistakes introduced in the same release. All because SEO wasn’t considered throughout the entire life cycle. And we’re not even talking about website migrations and redesigns.
Do you recognize the millions of dollars in missed SEO opportunities with each launch?
We see it everyday... opportunity loss from each release caused by silly SEO mistakes that shouldn’t have happened, but did. And they happen again, and again...and again. If you’re like many of our clients running a SEO program earning $100 million-$2 billion in SEO revenue, you’re getting hit the worst.
Do any of these sound like your life as an in-house SEO?
- Do you keep seeing the same SEO issues and feel like “they’re not getting it”?
- Are there strained relations between the SEO team and development?
- Do you have SEO buy-in, but when rubber hits the road, other teams are leaving SEO by the wayside?
- Are requirements being missed on projects, putting you into “how can I hurt SEO the least” conversations?
- Fortune 1000s easily lose $1 million in a single release, b/c they take 2-3 steps forward & 1-2 steps back bit.ly/Mxd4Ko. @jessicabowman
- Big brands have so much low hanging fruit that they lift their feet 2-3 feet off the ground to step over it bit.ly/1fCXWUs. @jessicabowman
- Do you have SEO revenues $100 million-$1 billion plus? You could be losing $1 million per release bit.ly/NdTl3w. @jessicabowman